Friday, January 28, 2011

Honesty& Two Faced

I know this is a very controversial topic to be blogged about, and I also know that I m not perfect in relations to the topic being written about, but I guess, this topic has to be brought to attention.

How often do we see people smile in front of us, and go around spreading bad stuff about us? Very common and very often, I cant blame them if the person that they are doing this to is a total jackass. But even then, every jackass deserves a break once in a while, as they are only humans. Humans do make mistakes.

What I cannot take is, people who do this sort of two faced dramas to an innocent person, who is trying his best to fit in to this cruel cruel world nowadays. The poor child may be thinking to himself, that, okay at least that went well, at least I am building some bridges out here. Little does he know, that the very bridge that he so called built, is actually biting him on his naive back. And this will carry on, until one day, the cruel,unacceptable truth resurfaces. How will this poor fellow feel?

In my opinion, he is entitled to feel disheartened or angry or disappointed in this person who carried out this cruel act, as in his eyes, he sincerely tried to be friends, and tried to be there for this monster. How sad, I myself have experienced this time and time again. Be it from close friends or aqquintances and even distant family members, and lets be honest, I'm not perfect either. But it would be nice if people could be honest and tell the person straight to his face, instead of jolly back stabbing him till the point of no return, till this image of the boy is so rotten that even people who dont know him personally have bad reservations bout him. Is this fair?

Thats it for my post today, I just want to also let know, that although I can take this in a not so violent way, there are others out there who would not hesitate to throw punches or hurt these kind of backstabbers. Just a heads up ya for those who carry out these acts..CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment