Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ushering A New Year?

2011 as we know it have gone by just like that for some of us and sometimes we do not even realize any differences in the year before..we still get up daily, we still go to work daily and we even have the same daily routines meeting the same daily people...what has changed? Well for me, a lot has changed comparatively since the start of 2011 to the start of 2012...



2011 did not begin so well for me as I was undergoing a patchy phase in my life. Probably thought me to process of growing up, although I was already 21 at the start of that year...It challenged me to accept the fact that you have to be independent, as everyone has their own problems,dilemmas and challenges to face, and that I should not be so dependent on others to solve my problems. It also showed to me that at times of difficulty, no matter how strong you are, or no matter how timid you are, we all tend to muster up all our courage and faith in GOD during times of peril. QUESTION is WHY only during TIMES OF PERIL? and "WHY do we always say "after this episode, I will pray often and visit holy sites" when we indeed forget this pledge until this whole vicious cycle of BAD TIMES hit us again?...Food for thought as it has been repeatedly occurred not just to me but to people around me..

One more thing that showed up to me in 2011, is that people no matter how nice they can be, when things go wrong, they always don't want to be the ones at fault and time and time again blame the innocent party and make the innocent party the ones at fault in public. This is called "HYPOCRACY" and I do not even understand how these people can be considered "FRIENDS". Maybe that person should reflect and recount if there is either a problem with himself or he should clearly re-define his definition of "FRIEND".

ME(most right) with a few of my friends that matter

Also one more thing I m still struggling to get hold of is my tendency to get angry for no apparent reason sometimes, it is rather disappointing to me as I know if I do not get hold of this anger issue, I will be the one at the losing end of things, as people dislike "loose cannons". This not only applies to me, but also to all you so called "loose cannons" out there, sometimes I think its pretty wise to think and re-access the anger frames that pop out in our minds and question it by saying " do I really need to be angry" in this situation..."maybe I could try to reason it out with this person".....just a suggestion.....

2011 also brought forward to me the greatest lesson so far in my life, the lesson that "nothing is permanent, we are all just living a temporary life, in which anything and everything could be taken away from us". Hence I have learned to be more appreciative of the things I get and the people around me. Many incidents have happened to me in 2011 that proved this point, ranging from valuables to people, who at one point seemed as if they would be a permanent phenomena in my life.



Although 2012 is just beginning, I cannot say what the world holds for me tomorrow, forget the coming months or the so called end of the world on 21/12/2012, but what I can say is that I will try to be a BETTER person than I was the day before..forever learning as the greatest teacher for me is "LIFE".

With this post, I wish all readers a prosperous 2012 ahead, filled with good health, peace and harmony and good luck in ALL your positive undertakings! CHEERS!

LIFE is A RACE, U will LEARN it WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment