Thursday, December 23, 2010

Drinking

Hello guys, well, after 2 consecutive posts about my IMU life, I have decided to put in a totally random short post, this time its about DRINKING...No, not drinking water, but drinking ALCOHOL,or SPIRIT or some even call it SOCIAL LUBRICANT.

There are many types of Alcohol consumed by the modern day community, ranging from the featherweight beer to the hardcore drinks like whisky or flaming lambo. I personally dont like beer as it makes u feel bloated, and being Indian, I like to go for the heavyweights of the alcohol world and give my hand a go at vodka,whisky and my favourite LONG ISLAND ICE TEA...which is simply superb.

Jack Daniels: One of my favourites!

Unfortunately, ever since I joined IMU, my drinking habits have been limited, as, whenever I try to ask my friends to drink, they will give me this look and say "think about your liver" or "nah, drinking will make me fat or make me want to throw up". I guess they are indirectly trying to say that they are poor drinkers la, because most of them are chinese and from a medical supportive background,its proven that they are poor in alcohol consumption and metabolism. But kudos to those who are willing to drink man, cause I tell you,drinking with my chinese friends is so hilarious, mainly because they turn red on their faces and having patches of redness on various different parts of their bodies.HAHA!

Also, I love their attitude in drinking too man, they are willing to make it as fun as possible in drinking games, not afraid to try out new things, to be honest, sometimes I get scared myself at the rate they are downing their glass of liquor. One time, I had this one friend, who was saying some hilarious things while continously denying he was high/drunk. If I remember correctly, he was saying "I'm Japanese" when actually he was a chinese fellow who couldnt be more chinese if he tried..HAHA! Good times indeed.

One more thing I love bout the nature of alcohol is that, its natural ability to be a SOCIAL LUBRICANT, I say this based on two things, firstly, it helps one drown their sorrows,albeit in an unhealthy way, but at least it helps to put a smile on their faces. Secondly, alcohol is great at bringing people together, till some people says "when you have alcohol, even your enemies become your friends" how superb is that man, setting aside our differences to have some good times. Awesome.

                     Back In The Day When I Still went Clubbing

Before I end this post, I would like to say, "do not drink to show off that you are capable at drinking, instead, try to enjoy your drink,the company of your friends and savour the moment of those good times" as this will lead u to an enjoyable drinking experience with less vommiting or hangover side effects. CHEERS!!

For Them Strong Drinkers Who Are Afraid of Hangovers!

*disclaimer* this post was posted out of goodwill and was not meant to offend anyone.cheers.

Next up: Life in IMU: 2nd year & Wake-boarding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment