Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Journey Begins

Greetings People,

Well, First off,I have to admit,that,I was previously not a big fan of blogging,however,I have came across many blogs composed by my friends and I found it quite interesting how they related their daily proceedings via their very own blog aka online diary. So as fate was to have it, I was placed in the English & Language Selective whereby students were given a task to create a blog promoting health to a certain group of people. At first, I was not so keen in this sort of thing, but then it struck me,why not I use this opportunity to explore new things and who knows what crazy or funny facts I might be able to post on my blog. However,as a disclaimer, I know, that creating let alone managing a blog requires careful planning and also dedication of time and effort which I will try my very best to fulfill. I would be grateful if readers of my blog could drop some pointers on how to 'glorify' a blog as I am just a 'newbie' at this sort of thing. Last but not least,my blog will be based around not only me,but also revolving around my experiences,friends and lessons learnt on a daily basis.Well it may also have some amusing random stuff that could brighten up a sorrow day. As a wise man once said, Life is a journey,sometimes sweet,sometimes bitter, but what matters most is that we learn from one another and become a better person in the future.Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bro!

    Haha, i'm really happy to see that you are finally giving blogging a try. You won't know it is not for you UNTIL you try right? The first post is nice and simple and don't worry so much about the layout for now - slowly you will pick it up. It's quite easy to find pre-made layouts on websites. Just google and copy paste the HTML. :D I look forward to seeing your next post - keep it up mike. :)

    ReplyDelete